If we want to change our lives, then we must change the way we are.
To change the way we are, we must know who and what we are.
We are Shen and we are Life! ©
What’s Shen Life?
Shen is a term used in Chinese Health Traditions to describe God, Higher Awareness, Spirit or Universal Consciousness.
Life is a present condition, state, or mode of existence.
Shen Life is a comprehensive approach to develop one’s potential that draws on the Eastern philosophies of spiritual growth and Western practices of personal development.
Its framework outlines "how to" merge Shen into every aspect of our human experience (Life) so that we reach our fullest potential.
What’s the goal?
The Shen Life Teachings offer a clear and direct approach to being successful in all areas of life.
In order to achieve this level of success, we must fully integrate our spiritual, mental, emotional and physiological faculties. Its here that we realize that we're reality-generating organisms. Then, we become the solution to all of our problems.
For example, where there is lack, we create wealth; where there is disease, we manifest health; and where there is discord, we bring harmony or balance.
This is reaching our potential...and that is
How to learn & grow?
To learn the Shen Life Model and Teachings, there are a few options currently available.
The paths to engage are:
1. By joining the weekly workshop
2. By enrolling in an online group program
3. By getting it from the source via private coaching
4. By studying the Shen Life Home Study Program...to be released soon.
5. By studying the Shen Life book, which will be released soon.
The choice is yours!
Take the Next Step. Start Here!
Shen Life Team Tweets
- "Gotta give just a little bit more!" ~Rogers #saysrogers #212degreesgetswatertoboil Check it out: The Extra Degree: http://t.co/frv8cXnDOY - 10 days ago
- "Just a little bit more!" Stephen Rogers http://t.co/pHc9kZPzyE - 10 days ago
- Shen Life http://t.co/YE9dCFgreb - 16 days ago
- "Believe it, then we'll receive it." -S.Rogers #saysrogers #realityisholographic #aswithinsowithout - 20 days ago
- Best quote from the Workshop tonight: "don't worry about the mule going blind, just load the damn wagon!" - 23 days ago
Coaching TestimonialMeet Zack from ThePurifiedHome.com. Shen Life helped him uncover the inspiration for his life's work, plus he realized the real connection he'd sought.