March 10, 2014
Dear ShenTrition Friends,
Today marks the end of a chapter and the continuation of another.
For over three years, we’ve been absorbing repeated increases in ShenTrition’s cost of goods. During this time, we’ve been feverishly hunting for solutions…yet, to no avail. As a final attempt, we visited the largest industry conference, Natural Products Expo West. Our mission was to find a way to continue providing an outstanding product.
We set out to Anaheim looking for options and the consensus is that there are 3 paths for ShenTrition to move forward:
- Reformulate the product to use more of the less expensive ingredients. In our minds, this is simply not an option. We seek to provide an effective product that people feel after taking the first time. Lesser formulas are already available in the marketplace.
- Increase the retail price to $70+. Considering the thunderous appreciation we receive from customers and practitioners for staying competitive with other products, this seems like a losing proposition. Plus, if we made this move the ShenTrition business would have to be rebuilt.
- Scale up and become our own manufacturing facility. Currently, we contract that step of the business to a very large facility that produces some of the top products in the market. We benefit from their experience and savvy. If we took this direction, we’d need investors and additional staff.
After weighing all of the options, our choice is to go with option #4, to say farewell to ShenTrition. It is a wonderful product that’s been loved by thousands of people, however, the business is no longer viable for us to continue moving forward. As painful as it is, we are ready to let it go.
So, please join us tonight in lighting a candle in remembrance of the superior health support ShenTrition provided for so many people, including ourselves. We thank you for being a part of the ShenTrition Family. We wish you continued health and well being!
[INSERT MOMENT OF SILENCE HERE.]
Though most people know us for our product, ShenTrition, its always been a side venture for us. Our primary business has been consulting and coaching work in the human potential and transformational field! In fact, we’ve been at it for over fifteen years.
Our program is called Shen Life. Its an educational model and framework for holistic healing, personal development, and spiritual growth that draws on the Eastern philosophies of spiritual growth and Western practices of personal development.
Perhaps the best way to get a feel for it is to hear what others have to say. Please watch the testimonies we’ve shared from participants of the private Coaching Programs. These will give you have an idea what its all about. They are truly inspiring. WATCH THEM HERE!
Beyond coaching, we are also finishing our book, Shen Life, which will be available soon. In the interim, we’re offering an online workshop membership, which is a huge value for participants. READ MORE ABOUT IT HERE!
Thank you again for your support and patronage of ShenTrition. It’s been awesome! We hope you keep in touch!!!
To continued health and well being,
Erica & Stephen
- Life-force follows attention…wherever your attention is at any moment, your life will be there, too. ~Rogers
- The person who suffers from disease must recover twice. Once from the medicine, and the other from the disease. Dr. William Oslor #mindbody - about 1 hour ago
- "Acceptance isn't giving up, but rather a recognition of something." Rogers #success #mindbody - 2 hours ago
- "Everything we write in regards to spiritualism is an attempt to explain the most simple of all things--presence." Rogers #spirit #mindbody - 19 hours ago
- Here's to an uplifting Sunday! http://t.co/bUQQrST1HT - yesterday
- "A common theme in all disease is inflammation. Remove inflammatory agents." Rogers #health #wellness #mindbody - yesterday
- Anything that causes withdrawals probably isn't good for our health. Just sayin. Rogers #caffeine #sugar #wheat #alcohol #recreationaldrugs - yesterday
- "Relaxing attention into the body is simply being present or mindful or living with no reactivity." Rogers #present #mindfulness #meditate - yesterday