NETWORK & FORUM USE AGREEMENT
Effective Date: January 1, 2015
To review material modifications and their effective dates scroll to the bottom of the page.
Shenology Inc. (“Shen Life”) owns and operates this shen-life.com and shenlife.co website business. All references to “we”, “us”, this “website” or this “site” shall be construed to mean Shen Life. The following describes our agreement regarding posts and comments on our forum or blog (the “Forum”).
2. Please understand that any message posted on the Forum expresses only the views of the author of that message and does not necessarily reflect our views or the views of any other person on the Forum.
3. We require submissions stating facts to be accurate and that your opinions to be genuine and offered in good faith.
5. We, in our sole discretion and without notice, reserve the right, but undertake no duty, to review, edit, remove or delete any material submitted as a comment to the Forum. Specifically, we reserve the right to delete or decline to post content that contains profanity; sexual content; overly graphic, disturbing or offensive material; vulgar or abusive language; hate speech, defamatory comments, or offensive language targeting any specific demographic; personal attacks of any kind; spam; promotions for commercial products or services.
6. By submitting a comment for posting, you agree that we are not responsible, and shall have no liability to you, with respect to any information or materials posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material, even material that violates this Agreement.
7. By using or submitting any information to the Forum, you agree to indemnify us, and our employees, officers, directors, associates, affiliated advertisers, and their related companies, to defend and hold each of them harmless, from any and all claims and liabilities (including attorneys fees) which may arise from your use or submission of such information.
8. We will not treat information that you post to the Forum as proprietary, private, or confidential. You grant us royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive permission to publish, use, edit and translate your submission or any media or method now known or hereafter developed and in any way deemed appropriate by us.
Material Modifications Since January 1, 2015: none.